Request info or schedule a demo →
Professional development for teachers: mastering digital interactive board techniques
What are the reasons for learning with technology effectively?
- Online games or simulations that allow pupils to apply their knowledge.
- The best digital whiteboard for teaching or a smart board that allows students to solve math problems, diagram sentences, and more.
- Computer access for conducting internet research.
- Tools for presentations, like Canva, Prezi, and PowerPoint.
- Multiple connectivity options (HDMI, USB, wireless screen sharing)
- Flexible choice of devices (laptops, tablets, smartphones)
- Get immersive interactive experiences
- Responsive touch technology
- High-speed data transmission
- Anti-bacterial screen
- Instantaneous cooperation and a user-friendly interface
- Uploading documents
- Audio and video conversations
- Recording sessions
Interactive Whiteboard Means
The myth is that some think that an interactive whiteboard is a projector. Let’s clear the cloud first.
The machine works to display whatever is on the computer screen to the whiteboard is the purpose of the projector. Now, using an interactive white board similar to how a computer is used, with your fingers instead of a mouse. The operations and activities that have been digitized make it simple to communicate with one another and brainstorm together.
The purpose of white boards in places like education institutes is to make easy video conferencing and teaching, then in conferences in corporations where it is easy to give presentations and discussions.